Elevator door ads are a cost-effective way of advertising to office workers. You see them every day, as you exit the elevator into the office foyer. This is because they are cleverly placed in the most common pathway for people during the course of their workday. But elevator ads don’t have to be limited to just small businesses with tight budgets!
Why Elevator Ads?
Elevator ads are a great way to get your message in front of potential customers who are already in a buying mood. They can be highly effective, especially if you take them a step further and make them interactive. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Use QR codes: Include a QR code in your elevator ad that links to a special offer or coupon on your website. This will give people an incentive to scan the code and learn more about your business.
- Create a game: Games are a great way to get people interacting with your ad. For example, you could create a simple scratch-off game with prizes like discounts or freebies.
- Make it personal: If you have the space, include a personalized message in your elevator ad. This could be something as simple as, “Thanks for riding with us!” or “Have a great day!”
- Go digital: Take advantage of technology and create a digital elevator ad. This could be anything from a video to an interactive quiz.
- Be creative: Elevator ads are all about being creative and standing out from the crowd. So get creative and think outside the box!
How Do You Make Your Elevator Ad Stand Out?
In a world where we are constantly bombarded with advertising, it can be hard to make your ad stand out. But if you take your elevator ad to the next level, you can be sure that people will take notice.
Here are some tips on how to make your elevator ad stand out:
- Use bright colors and bold fonts.
- Make it interactive. Include a QR code that people can scan to learn more about your product or service.
- Keep it short and sweet. People don’t have time to read a long ad when they’re in a hurry.
- Be creative! Think outside the box to come up with an ad that will really grab attention.
By following these tips, you can be sure that your elevator ad will stand out from the rest.
How Much Can You Save by Hiring Lift Advertising Services?
You may be wondering how much you can save by hiring lift advertising services. The answer may depend on the size of your business, but some businesses have saved as much as 10% on their advertising budget by using lift advertising. Here are some ways that you can save money by using lift advertising:
- You can target a specific audience with your ads.
- You can reach a captive audience who is already in close proximity to your product or service.
- You can create a more effective ad campaign by using multiple lift ads to target different aspects of your audience.
- You can save money on production costs by using existing elevator infrastructure to display your ads.
- You can avoid the need for traditional media buying and placement fees by using lift advertising.
If you are looking for a way to save money on your advertising budget, lift advertising may be the solution for you. Contact a lift advertising company today to learn more about how you can save money on your next ad campaign.
Helping to Promote a Product
We all know that feeling of being trapped in an elevator with nothing to do but stare at the walls… or worse, the ads. But what if those ads were actually interesting and helped promote a product? That’s the idea behind one company’s new elevator ad campaign.
Elevator ad services are nothing new, but they usually take the form of simple posters or static displays. This company, however, has taken things a step further by installing video screens that play short clips promoting their products. If you are looking for the best services, we are the best choice for you. For more information please call us!
Giving People One More Reason to Explore What You Offer
We all know that feeling of being stuck in a lift advertising, going nowhere fast. And we’ve all seen the ads that are usually plastered on the walls in an attempt to make the most of that captive audience. But what if those ads went one step further?
What if, instead of just being passively informative, they were actively engaging? What if they gave people one more reason to explore what you have to offer?
That’s exactly what happened when one company decided to take elevator ads a step further. Instead of just placing simple advertisements, they created interactive displays that encouraged people to interact with them.
There you have it — some of the most creative and interactive elevator ads from around the world. If you’re ever feeling bored in an elevator, take a look around and see if there’s anything that catches your eye. And who knows, maybe one day you’ll see your own creative ad up on one of these walls!